- Deploys quickly both as hosted or on-premises web service with an easy-to-use API.
- Flexible and grows with your needs. Can also be used alongside other APIs.
- Works with your own classification, dictionary or thesaurus, or with Wikipedia.
Alyona is an innovative, highly professional, brilliant computer scientist. Her experience and expertise in NLP is exemplary, and she goes above and beyond in dedication and response time. We successfully engaged her on our most critical project and I highly recommend her to anyone.
We’ve worked with Entopix for several years classifying academic researchers on the basis of their publication according to a taxonomy of 2,000 disciplines. Entopix’ work has been excellent and I can recommend them without hesitation. Their strengths include expert knowledge of software and processes, experience with developing system into production, good communication and professional attitude. They suggested ideas and solutions beyond what we expected or thought possible.
I’ve been very impressed with Entopix’ expertise. They articulate effective solutions quickly, taking into account business needs, implementation feasibility, and other external factors that could impact results. They’re easy to work with and always willing to listen to feedback and suggestions. I highly recommend Entopix for all your AI, NLP, and Machine Learning needs.
What Māui can do for you
- Assign terms with a controlled vocabulary (taxonomy or thesaurus)
- Index subject headings
- Extract keywords and key phrases
- Link entities (index topics with terms from Wikipedia)
- Extract terminologies
- Generate automatic tagging
Experience and Expertise
Maui Pro is an enhanced version of Māui GPL open-source software, the product of Dr. Alyona Medelyan’s many years of research while obtaining her Masters and PhD degrees at the University of Waikato. Alyona’s work has been published in numerous journal and conference proceedings and Maui has been used by thousands of developers worldwide.